8-Day Intensive Makeup Short Courses
Sea Point, Cape Town
- This is an 8-day intensive course designed for those who want a hands-on introduction to makeup
- Time 9:00 to 12:00
- This course is ideal for beginners and those interested in the latest makeup techniques and products
- This course can also serve as a refresher for those already involved in the beauty, fashion, or hairstyling industry
- Learn more advanced eyeshadow application techniques, working with a variety of unique products
- Price: R6000.00*
*Please note: Makeup Stars requires a deposit of R3000 to book your spot. The balance of the course fee is due before the first lesson.
Certification is provided to all students on completion of a course.
Enquire here for next available course dates, or find out more at Makeup Stars.
- Professional products, tools and hygiene
- Designing your makeup kit
- Fashion photographic makeup techniques – including creative applications
- Blending techniques – using brushes, fingers and sponges
- Eyebrow shaping, defining and pencil art
- Creating illusions with makeup
- Colour theory and techniques
- Speed tests – learn to apply makeup quickly and effectively
- Day and evening applications – suitable for bridal makeup, special occasions, and fashion shoots
- False lash application – individual and full set
- Learn about the industry and how to find work as a makeup artist in the bridal or fashion industry
- Period makeup from 1920 to present day
- The power of contouring
8 Day Course ( makeup ) 1 month period
2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th of February
Makeup kits are not included in the course fees. Students use makeup provided by Makeup Stars Cape Town during the courses.
Upon completion of the makeup course, we assist our students in choosing the right items for their unique kit, based on the requirements of the field that they are wanting to specialise in.
If you would like to purchase your own kit, please let us know in advance.