Sea Point, Cape Town
- The 8-day intensive course is designed for those who want to be acquainted with the best application on their own faces – models are not required
- Time 9:00 to 12:00
- This course is ideal for beginners and those interested in the latest makeup trends, techniques and products
- This course can also serve as a refresher for those already involved in the beauty, fashion, or hairstyling industry (you will need to provide a certification for your previous education)
- Learn more advanced eyeshadow application techniques, working with a variety of unique products
- Price: R6000*
*Please note: Makeup Stars Cape Town requires a deposit of R3000 to book your spot. The balance of the course fee is due before the first lesson.
Certification is not provided to students on completion of the 8 Day Course – is not enough to be qualify as a professional makeup artist. Please see our Full-time and Part-time courses available.
Enquire here for next available course dates.
- Professional products, tools, and hygiene
- Designing your personal makeup kit
- Fashion photographic makeup techniques – including creative applications
- Blending techniques – using brushes, fingers, and sponges
- Eyebrow shaping, defining, and pencil art
- Creating illusions with makeup
- Colour theory and techniques
- Speed tests – learn to apply makeup quickly and effectively
- Day and evening applications
- False lash application – individual and full set
- Period makeup from 1920 to present day
- The power of contouring
8-Day Course (Makeup) 2020 – 1 month period
4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th of January
1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd of February
7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th of March
Makeup kits are not included in the course fees. Students use makeup provided by Make-up Stars Cape Town during the courses.
Upon completion of the makeup course, we assist our students in choosing the right items for their unique kit.
If you would like to purchase your own kit, please let us know in advance.